Thanks to all CBRA blog readers for interesting feedback in 2014 – and all the best for year 2015! Below you find some blog plans for this year.
After quite hectic last-month-of-the-year at CBRA, and almost two weeks of “complete holiday times” (on Central Swiss Alps etc.), it is time to continue with CBRA´s blog on supply chain security and trade facilitation. Below I share few plans on the upcoming blog entries:
Regarding “regular” blog entries, following topics are currently on the drawing board:
- AEO-program benefit model - with concrete benefit examples
- Commonly trafficked goods and their negative socio-economic impacts
- Security and safety in global supply chains: friends or enemies?
- Coordinated border management - buzzword or reality?
- Security management stages - from deterrence to recovery:
- Supply chain security standardization: story of a CEN EN and a CEN TR.
On the “interview front” we have planned to cover following themes and topics, with some of the world´s leading experts in the field:
- Crime displacement – theory and practice
- Container Control Program by UNODC and WCO
- WTO Bali Trade facilitation agreement – what´s cooking in practice?
- First seven years of Journal of Transportation Security
Finally, regarding reviews of interesting supply chain security and trade facilitation articles, reports and books, our plan is to start with following two topics:
- US Government Accountability Office: critics on current supply chain security initiatives
- UNECE Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide & case stories
So, this is the draft blog plan for the coming months – and as usual, please send your suggestions for additional blog topics, as well as feedback on the ones you have read ( email: email@example.com )
Enjoy the first working week of January 2015!!! Juha